Hi Charles,

Definitely a good point. If people write companies with the  usual
sloppiness they write to the list they are going to be ignored. Most
companies are going to take one glance at a sloppy message and write
you off as not very bright/intelligent. Since we are trying to get
them to make modifications for a specialized group, the blind, imagine
what their general opinion of blind gamers are going to be if they get
a few extremely sloppy messages with gramatical errors, spelling
errors, etc.First impressions are everything when trying to open a
dialog with a company.

Cheers!