Could I have a link to these? I lost the message.

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 2:23 AM
To: Ken the Crazy; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sound FX contest

Hmmm listened to the sounds.
The siron and drill and in fact most of them sound like one of those
electric drills.
These have been in sound libraries, but I think my dad has a drill
like that sort of, its probably a battery drill of some sort since an
electric can't make that noise though it could be that to.
It could be a small or medium drill.
The first skyfi sound had some elements, also some bell and maybe a door.
The second did not download right and the decoder had issues with
decoding but it sounded like a bird maybe with drill elements in it.