Hmmm listened to the sounds.
The siron and drill and in fact most of them sound like one of those electric drills. These have been in sound libraries, but I think my dad has a drill like that sort of, its probably a battery drill of some sort since an electric can't make that noise though it could be that to.
It could be a small or medium drill.
The first skyfi sound had some elements, also some bell and maybe a door.
The second did not download right and the decoder had issues with decoding but it sounded like a bird maybe with drill elements in it.