You don't have to go to your control panel, quick time, handled files.

To: "Valiant8086" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] collection of accessible emulators for the blind

Hi Valiant,

No, I do not have iTunes installed. But I just checked and do have the Quick Time player from some where. Thanks for the information. I'm just not sure if I want to uninstall the quick time player. Not sure if something might use it. But again thanks for letting me know why Internet Explorer is doing that.

BFN

    Jim

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA