Do you have iTunes installed by any chance? Quick time player causes IE to do that.

On 3/27/2011 5:52 AM, Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Thomas,

I'm just wondering if you know, when I paste a dropbox address into Internet explorer and it is a .mp3 file it does not down load and save the file, but instead it plays it in a plugin window. Just wondering if that is a JFW thing or an Internet Explorer thing.

Thanks.

BFN

    Jim

What the hell is a plugin? Oh, plug in! Doh!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA