From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 11:03 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Shot

Hi Liam,

A couple of days ago Nicol uploaded a copy of Supershot and posted it to the
list do to a few requests for it. Now, of course everyone wants unlock codes
etc since it doesn't appear to be available from LWorks.net. I don't think
people are aware of why you took it down so you might want to make a public
statement on how you want us to handle that particular game.

Cheers!