Hi Liam could it be re-done in BGT, would that make coding easier?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:58 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Official statement was RE: Super Shot

Ok.  So. It's like thhis.  Years back in that big crash I lost a bunch of
source code. One piece of code I lost was Super Shot.  The game had some
outstanding issues that I couldn't fix. It was also a game I had programmed 8 years ago. So I'm not able to support it. Realize that I can't generate unlock codes for it and have pulled it down for this reason. If you want to
play it you are more than welcome to, but I will not support it in any way
shape or form.