Hi Clement,

Yes, I happen to agree with you. I love a challenging game as well as
the next person, maybe more so in some cases, but I really can't get
into Battlezone for that exact reason. It is not merely challenging
some feets are just down right impossible, and I think various things
are overly unbalanced with the combat etc. I chuck most of this up to
the inexperience of the game developer who has a lot to learn as far
as balancing game play and challenge.