From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 12:31 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] battle zone

Because the blade protector only works once. It might have been better to
have it be timed so it might work for several sets of blades but would wear
off eventually. That way you could still jump over that bolder that's coming

at you right between the two blades. Because when you're trying to judge a
jump to get over a boulder you're not necessarily going to also be thinking
about hitting E to activate another blade protector.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!