Try using traps.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Hayden Presley
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 1:21 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] battle zone

Hi Thomas,
Yep. The first boss, for instance. The way it works is you walk up to him,
and just pound your spacebar while he blasts you to pieces with his gun. It
gets very difficult to jump away from him. The one thing I really liked was
his second boss; I do think he did an ok job with that one.

Best Regards,
Hayden