I didn't figure it would be. Now I just need to survive level 13 and I'll have it made.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] battle zone

I can confirm that. There are clips from all sorts of things.. there's no human acting in there that's original. lol.

At 11:59 AM 03/04/2011, you wrote:
I'm not sure but I got the feeling the enemy clips were from movies and TV shows. And I know the clips that play after you die were from TV or movies.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!