Easy there buddy. You have to realize... mainstream games give visual warnings for pitfalls and things like that such as ledges or whatever. It isn't always possible to judge a pit's distance by measuring in your stereo field. If you don't want cues, just don't listen for them. That simple.

At 08:33 AM 05/04/2011, you wrote:
no step boundaries for pits! please don't include that. why do audiogamers need sounds for every little thing? use your ears guys! if you're close to a pit, jump. why do you need a dumb sound to indicate this? are some of you playing with mono speakers or headphones? *sighs in frustration*.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] anyone got anny suggestions for the next version ofbattlezone?

No sorry!
I meant that happened and it need a bug fix there.
I could also be an actor.
Also people have requested in the past
an option to select where the game installs, a change in step sound before you fall into a pit, selection as to where witch program group the game is in, and again the voice acting thing.
That one is popular!

Shane