Enes,

Once you get into level 30 areas, the recommended level is less
accurate.  A lot of high level areas have a few different creatures
you can kill easily; but that doesn't mean all of them do.  Just
because you can kill a few black knights doesn't mean you can actually
solo everything in the Grae Keep, for example.

It may also be a difference in the way that you play your character.
A good example would be necromancers with lots of minions; if you're
fighting a dragon with firebreath, your skeletons would go up like
matchsticks, and it could be a very hard fight.  That same dragon
might be very easy for a warrior thief with dragonbreath armor.

There are a lot of areas that will work with your playing style, you
just have to find them.  There's also a lot of different tactics to
try out.

-dentin

Alter Aeon
http://www.alteraeon.com