Hi all,

I thought I'd just step in here before this gets out of hand. Jess has
a bit of a point. One of the purposes of the list is to share links,
point people to websites where to find content, and sometimes we may
have to share this information more than once as sometimes it gets
missed for one reason or another by one or more list members.

However, that said, I incurrage people to use the list archives and
resources like audiogames.net as much as you can too. Sometimes you
will find the answer to a question faster than asking for it.
Sometimes not. Thing is sometimes it is just good list practice to
look for something as usually it is right there in the archives or
someone like Dark as posted a link on audiogames.net. Phil also has a
great database of games on PCS Games which is another great resource
for finding download links fairly quickly.

HTH