Hi Tom,

Couple things here:
1. The potions don't seem to do anything, at all. I take a potion, and stand
around waiting for it to do something  raise my health, but nothing happens.
She just keeps breathing heavily.
2. There's an enimy that I can not kill. There's actually two of them on the
second level, no matter how many times I hit it, it does nothing. It just keeps
swinging its sword at me, any idea why this is happening?

I appoligize if these bugs have been reported already,  I do not have time to
read all the messages.

Ryan