Potions take at least a minute to work. As for combat you could be too close to the enemy since a weapon has a minimum as well as a maximum range.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Conroy" <staindadd...@juno.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 4:07 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Couple more things about MOTA.

Hi Tom,

Couple things here:
1. The potions don't seem to do anything, at all. I take a potion, and stand around waiting for it to do something raise my health, but nothing happens. She just keeps breathing heavily. 2. There's an enimy that I can not kill. There's actually two of them on the second level, no matter how many times I hit it, it does nothing. It just keeps swinging its sword at me, any idea why this is happening?

I appoligize if these bugs have been reported already, I do not have time to read all the messages.

Ryan