Hi Jack,

Yes, I have them. USA Games has been hosting the files for over a
year. However, we currently don't have pages up for them. Here is the
direct download links for Tarzan Junior.

Tarzan Junior Setup
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/pb-games/Tarzan-Junior-Setup.exe

Tarzan Junior Patch
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/pb-games/Tarzan-Junior-Patch.exe