well there are abandongames archives going round the audiogames forum if there could be a place where all abandongames are stored so we can grab whatever we want including regestrations and crack patches for these that would rock.
Right now though there is nothing telling us what is or what isn't abandoned.
Sometimes games that are not abandoned can make it in the archives.
it would be good to have a place to get things easily.