Hi Ron,

To be honest I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. Tarzan Junior, as
well as many other PB Games, was written in Javascript. As that is a
runtime language it should run on any Windows PC with a copy of
Internet Explorer 5 or higher installed. As Windows 7 comes with I.E.
8 and Javascript is enabled by default it should work on 64-bit
Windows. It seems to work ok on the 32-bit version of Windows 7 with
User Account Control disabled.

HTH