There could be servers, but they aren't available through the Stats
and Servers site. It wouldn't be that hard for someone with the
resources and more knowledge than me to set one up, but you can still
play online, if we can get this Mauth issue straightened out. I don't
know perl, so I can't write another start.pl file, and I don't know
what to disable in this one to eliminate the issue. I'm hoping this
line of communication reaches someone like Cara Quinn or someone else
in the know, so we can get some resolution.

Even without online play, if you pit yourself against three or more
bots with a reasonably difficult skill setting, you'll have a
challenge. I have about a billion maps. Some work, some don't, but
they are all interesting challenges. Truly, the most fun is in playing
with friends, but it's still a decent way to spend a plotless bit of
time, destressing by hacking and slashing and blowing up your enemies.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard