well I killed all my quake stuff.
When the project died.
I never played it that much and after my last reformat I couldn't be bothered trying to reload things again. There is an old version running for the tbrn.net server there was an edit server mod but its gone now.
There was agrip but agrip doesn't develop games anymore.
Pluss I never really finnished things really.
Aq never advanced to the level of games like shades of doom or mota so eventually I lost interest.