Hey, Charles.
I do understand that because I am in college now. I try to find some time to play some games at least a couple of times a week. I hope everyone who makes games for the blind don't stop. I do respect and think alot of those who take their time out of their daily life and create games. I don't know how to create games that is why you will see me give ideas out on the list for those who do.