I'll see if I can give it a go.

Actually it might give me an excuse to set the dam thing up on my pc, sinse it would be rather nice to at least try some games on it.

I can't make any promises for doing it properly though, so if it fails to work it's as likely to be me missing something in config as a problem with Mota's joystick support.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Going to be picking up the Logitech F 510 thateveryone's been recommending

Hi Dark,

Could you do me a favor? Could you set your X-Arcade stick up on your
PC and test it out with MOTA beta 18. The reason I'm asking is over
the course of beta 17 and beta 18 I spent a lot of time and effort on
getting USB joystick support working, adding a custom profiler and
everything, and have recieved 0%  feedback on it. Besides a few people
like Ron who like myself seems to be interested in joysticks I'm
almost willing to szay joystick support in accessible games is a
complete waist of time.

Cheers!