Hey, Thomas.
Sometimes when I look stuff up I don't get the answers I'm looking for. That is why I will come to the list to ask these kind of question.
Sorry if I do this but I thought this is where I can get the answers.
What about people on here that do the same thing. It's OK for one but not for others. I have also notice that some of the moderators talk about stuff that does not have any thing to do with games. So before you point at me look at yourselve. I thought this was a list where people can talk about games and ask about games.