Hi Charles,

I would agree that would be the ideal lister but the world isn't
perfect nor are people. One very common flaw is a lot of people are
just too lazy to look things up. I often get questions on how do I do
this or that in MOTA. I ask have they read the manual where the answer
is and they reply they haven't. As a developer I find that kind of
question both lazy and a tad bit insulting as I spent a good handful
of days writing that manual, and the person didn't even bother looking
at it before posting a question. That kind of question just pushes my
buttons, and frankly makes me angry. Which is why Michael's post set
me off earlier because I went, looked around, and found out the
information just by spending a little time looking for the answer
rather than taking the lazy way out and sending a post.