Hi Charles,

Thank you. That's exactly what I was trying to say when I lost my
temper. Your responce was much more to the point, clear, and better
explained than my own. The reason I lost my temper with Michael is no
matter how many times we ask him to do a little research, find out the
answers to his questions when it is often planely discussed on the
parent website, he comes right back and asks the question on list.
Once and a while I could over look, but every day of the week gets to
be, well, irritating and annoying.  Especially, since Michael's soul
purpose on this list is to ask questions like where to I get game x,
how do I play game x, is it the latest version of game x, is this the
demo or full version of game x, etc. He is like a broken record. Over
time it just gets on my nerves, because it is totally unnecessary.
Most, if not all,  of those questions can be found out by reading the
website, downloading and trying the game, reading the game's user
documentation, etc. Yes, this list is here to help, but a little
personal initiative to find some of this information out on his own
would be nicer than flooding my inbox with a daily stream of those
kinds of questions.

Cheers!