Hi Michael,

Contrary to what you believe I'm not singling you out. Yes, this is a
list for discussing games, but not everyone constantly bombards the
list with questions like the ones you have been asking. If I'm not
mistaken a few months ago you were the one asking if this game or that
game was the latest version. Now, you are asking how to get the full
version of games like Drive when all of that information is supplied
on Audiogames.net. I looked and found the information in about a
minute. So why can't you do the same?

My point is not that the questions are off topic, or that the
question/questions shouldn't be asked. It is  that it is extremely
irritating to those of us who get hundreds of messages a day, have to
sort through it, only to find some guy once again asked a question
that could have been answered simply by looking at the website
directly. All I'm saying is that it is good list practice to look up
as much as possible before coming to the list with questions. That
goes for everyone not just you. That keeps traffic down, and helps
filter out some of the unnecessary posts/questions.

HTH