Not sure, but I would think that if there is a slight separation between the action sound and the readout, there should be no problem as long as the readout is louder than the sound of the cards being dealt, which should be a softer sound, anyway.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Blackjack

Hi Thomas,
I think the people that want no card sounds, ask this for the same reasons some do not want dice rolling sounds in the GMA dice roller. The sound takes between 2 and 3 seconds to play and some do not want to wait that long to get a result. Others such as the hard of hearing can not hear the dice roll sound well. As the dice roller is totally self-voicing, they need to hear the result, but they can turn up the volume if necessary.
Phil