An RKO is nothing more than a DDT. My wife and I watch and se tells me what
the moves are. The stinger and RKO are essentially the same move.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 3:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Possible WWE Roster

Hi Jim,

Well, you are right about that. A lot of the wrestlers like any other
star got passed around quite a lot. Once their contract was up they
generally took a walk to another federation or wrestling alliance and
got a job. Especially, if they were a big name star, and wanted a
better contract. As you know in the 1990's the WCW managed to grab up
most of the big name super stars from the WWF such as Randy Savage,
Hulk Hogan, Sensational Sharri, Ricky Steamboat, etc. True they
hchanged their names a bit like Hogan became Holliwood Hogan,
Sensational Sherri became Sister Sherri, etc but it was the same
people and they managed to draw a lot of attention away from the WWF.
I know people here talk about Stone Cold Steve Auston etc but the
truth is during that time frame I didn't watch the WWF much. I was
watching WCW simply because that's where all my favorite stars went.
Not to say the WWF was bad, but it lost its apeal with mostly new
stars I didn't know as well.

Anyway, I agree. I really hate it when they mention a new move I don't
know what it looks like. Usually, it is probably something we already
know with a new name. For instance, the Undertaker's finisher is the
Tombstone. All that really is a new name for a piledriver. Nothing
special about that except for the name. So I would imagine the new
moves like the Spear, RKO, etc are probably something I already know
with a nice new name on it.