Dark,
the problem is that these things require physics. surface friction,
speed, gravity (if you're in the air) etc.
Most bilnd people have never studied physics, and some of them don't
even bother to look at easy premade physics functions.
So this is really the main sisue. I have been looking through racing
game programming tutorials etc so I can learn the physics I never took
at school, but haven't had time to  code anything simple yet.

hth