Hi Jim,

Grin. Yeah, it is too bad what happened after the match. Don't worry
the Viper always gets his revenge though.

Anyway, speaking of different names for moves I'm sort of running into
the same issue as your football game. I've been taking down notes for
about a week, and realised this morning that I simply have too many
moves to make writing this game practical. There are a lot of
variations on the same move to include in a rough draft of the game.

For example, let's take a body slam. Well, there are all kinds of
slams forward powerslams, sidewalk slams, your typical scoop slam,
press slam, a chokeslam, etc. You have a number of suplexes from the
back body drop, to your vertical suplex, or simple snap suplex. There
are a number of kicks from your typical snap kick to more complex
moves like a spin kick, flying superkick, missile dropkick, and so on.
Its enough to drive me crazy just in standard moves.

Then, there is all the finishers or specially renamed moves used by a
particular wrestler. For example, the Stratisfaction used by Trish
Stratus and sometimes by Mickie James is technically just a
springboard bulldog, but a cool move. Basically, Trish climbs to the
second rope/turnbuckle, grabs the other broad by the neck or hair,
whatever she can grab, and then leaps into the ring giving the other
woman a nice bulldog face first into the mat. I don't know about you,
but I think that must hurt. Lol!

Anyway, its not just limited to moves. There are a number of pins from
a simple latteral press to a small package. Those are the most common
pins, but here again the ladies like Trish Stratus use more flashy
pins like the victory roll. Some like Mickie James and I think it was
Christy Hemme use to use a pin called a schoolgirl. Either way there
are a lot of options and it just depends on the performer which one
you use.

At any rate I think this game will be pretty good when actually
written. Definitely will be more realistic than Piledriver or
Wrestling League Manager as I intend to get as many moves in as
humanly possible without overloading the gamer with too many options.
I'll have to document some or most of these moves as anyone who has
been blind from birth probably hasn't seen many of these moves in
action so to speak.

"Oh, Mickie your so fine you blow my mind. Hey, Mickie! Hey, Mickie!"

Oh, wait...That's suppose to be Tony Basal's line. Darn...I thought if
I sang to Mickie James she'd fall in love with me. Not in this
lifetime right?

Cheers!