So... for all those who don't have the game yet, here is the story mode. A reviewer said it was like an interactive film, and it almost is that. By movie standards it would be pretty cheesy, but hey, that's what MK is best known for...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/mortal%20kombat%209%20story%20mode.mp3

Just a quick note. The story mode has a lot, lot more cutsceens than this recording shows... but I decided to record it on a split-second decision, so didn't get much. But when I get the chance, I'll do something more detailed. I'm still getting used to the system of this game... so the fight was a bit lopsided. Enjoy, all the same.