From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 11:36 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list; brandonsl...@freelists.org
Subject: [Audyssey] story mode recording

So... for all those who don't have the game yet, here is the story
mode. A reviewer said it was like an interactive film, and it almost
is that. By movie standards it would be pretty cheesy, but hey,
that's what MK is best known for...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/mortal%20kombat%209%20story%20mode.mp3

Just a quick note. The story mode has a lot, lot more cutsceens than
this recording shows... but I decided to record it on a split-second
decision, so didn't get much. But when I get the chance, I'll do
something more detailed. I'm still getting used to the system of this
game... so the fight was a bit lopsided. Enjoy, all the same.

subscription via the web, at