Hi,

I downloaded the playroom installer and created an account, but I can't find any documentation of the games which are playable in the playroom. All there is is a textfile with general keystrokes for the playroom and a webadress, but when I try to go on the site mentioned in the readme it gives me a 404 not found error. Can someone please give me the correct webadress for the game documentations please?

Thanks and best regards
Sarah