On 4/28/2011 9:50 PM, Sarah Haake wrote:
> I downloaded the playroom installer and created an account, but I can't
> find any documentation of the games which are playable in the playroom.
> All there is is a textfile with general keystrokes for the playroom and
> a webadress, but when I try to go on the site mentioned in the readme it
> gives me a 404 not found error.
> Can someone please give me the correct webadress for the game
> documentations please?

No, not text files separately. Press after logging in of QuentinC's
PlayRoom the F1 key ofrom the mainmenu. There're some a list of all
hotkeys and further instructions to control the client.
After create a playroom and you have selected a game you wanna play,
here you can hit the F1 key again for reading that game instruction.

With the Tab key you can toggle between the read-only text window and
the action list.

HTH

--
Best regards,