or click on this link,
http://agn.quentinc.net/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Misch" <bmisch2...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Quentins playroom documentation?

keep trying. it works after a few times. it's agn.quentinc.net

On Apr 28, 2011, at 3:50 PM, Sarah Haake wrote:

Hi,

I downloaded the playroom installer and created an account, but I can't find any documentation of the games which are playable in the playroom. All there is is a textfile with general keystrokes for the playroom and a webadress, but when I try to go on the site mentioned in the readme it gives me a 404 not found error. Can someone please give me the correct webadress for the game documentations please?

Thanks and best regards
Sarah

-----
No virus found in this message.