Hi philip,

Thanks. That's a good suggestion. Although that means a major rewrite
of the G3D input code. At least for Windows. I'm not really willing to
put that many hours into bug fixes right now. As I explained on the
USA Games list I'm looking for quick and simple solutions to bugs so I
can get MOTA 1.0 out of the door. I can worry about rewriting input
handling at some other point. I've already got my hands full
completing the Windows version let alone finish updating the Linux
version of the G3D engine and releasing a cross-platform version of
MOTA.