Hi Shawn, Everything will be included because I believe things should be easy
to get up and running as possible, however nothing on your environment will
have to be changed, as each version of the specific language the Translator is
compatible with will have private locations so you can install updates to a
particular language without affecting the Translator, or the Translator
restricting you to its favorite upgraded version or out-of-date version of an
environment. Once I begin releasing anything this is a good sign that things
are working with the Translator and it could be released as Shareware or
something if given enough demand. HTH.