I like that seventh choice.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net> To: <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Free version tenpin alley?

Hi Alfredo,
There are several things you get with the full version of Ten Pin Alley.
1. You can play all ten frames instead of the last few.
2. The game will remember your score and give you totals on how you are doing and your average score.
3. You can choose a name to use from over a hundred pre-recorded names.
4. You can add your own name if it isn't in the list, although the procedure for doing this is a bit cumbersome. 5. You can use the handicapping feature which allows two players of different skills to play against each other with either having the same chance of winning. 6. You get to hear the radio and TV commercials that pop up after the fifth frame. 7. You can support Me and Draconis with the money we get for the game, so we can continue developing new games.
smiles,
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo_The_Music_maker" <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>