Hi Hayden,

Correct. I was hoping to do remakes of Jedi Knight and Jedi Knight II:
Mysteries of the Sith, but they are rather complex games to create. I
may still do them, but I've got other ideas as well. Perhaps one using
Olee Starstone who was the main character in the Rise of Darth Vader
or perhaps someone from the NJO like Jaina Solo. There is a lot of
games I could create, but haven't actually decided on anything
specific in particular yet.