I can't wait to see jedi strike!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Hi,

Ah...May the  forth be with you as well. Too bad I've not had time to
update my own Star Wars projects do to Raceway and MOTA. I can't wait
to unleash those games.

Hi Folks,
In honor of Star Wars Day: May the Fourth be with you!
here are a few games to play:
Jedi Quake
A mod for the game, Audio Quake
http://tbrn.andrelouis.com/modgirl/

Saber Duel.
The first in a series of games created for the visually impaired.
It is like the scene from Star Wars 4 where Luke is using the lightsaber and
has the helmet blocking his view.
http://www.wanderingpandacomics.com/blog/games/saberduel/saberduel.php