Hi Ken,

You are right. It probably wouldn't take a week. Not more than a
couple hours, but the length of time wasn't my point. My point was
that as a developer I have to make decisions weather I want to spend
time working on feature x or something else like adding a new level
etc. I've got an extremely busy schedule and don't have 24/7 to devote
to game programming.  So I have to budget my time wisely and figure
out what is the most productive and important things to do with my
time.

For example, I generally try to set aside about four hours of free
time a day for game programming. Sometimes more sometimes less
depending on availability. Now, if I spend four hours working on an
analog fighting system that's an entire day of work gone. I still may
have bug x to fix or level x to add so I'm at least one day behind my
own schedule. If I get more than one feature request like this it
really adds up and the project is in a nutshell going nowhere because
I'm focussing on things that can be added later, but are wanted now.
That's why I hesitate to say I'll do something like this because I
just want to get it done. I'm tired of working on MOTA.

HTH