We could do the launching part, most of it is automated anyway.
In orbit sim which I played with a friend, you need to close all doors, power up all systems, check it all works, load fuel, then push the launch key and the computer does all the rest.

In fact in actual launch the crew doesn't have to do much its all controled by ground systems at least till you get in orbit and need to call out bits to the radil.
Landing on earth, maybe docking and undocking and burns are all we need to do.
And to be honest unless something goes wrong its not that bad.
Space walking after flying the shuttle to the station that could be interesting. there could be challenges, Obviously the game can't continue for actual realtime gameplay, but things like staying in the airlock so you are aclimitised for a spaciffic time, the fact you could float away, catch something ripp your suit, drop bags, radios, etc. Get hands jammed in equipment and other things, could be interesting to say the least.
I have listened to spacwalks and they deffinately sound quite complex.
NOt to mention living on the station, eating food, moving round and doing excercise, sleeping, working with robotics, experiments and other things.
All are chalenging.