I have never been to space camp.
I know you americans do it but nothing exists here.
Is there any recordings of missions etc.
I'd be interested.
I guess that could be an idea for a sim.

At 11:20 a.m. 8/05/2011, you wrote:
Space camp was fun times... and the missions that take hours are the best parts. I'll never forget the time I left a fuel valve open... and me, the commander! I felt like an idiot. lol. Lucky I fixed it before we began landing.