listen to the descents on youtube they are fascinating.
Ms Imbar Golt
im...@netvision.net.il
To: "Imbar Golt" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Space sims?

Hi Imbar,

Thanks, I did not know that the rocket engines had parachutes. I knew that the American space capsules from the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo missions had parachutes and landed in the ocean. They were sort of tear drop shaped. Now the shuttle is shaped like an airplane and lands on a runway like a glider airplane.

BFN

    Jim

Minds, like parachutes, work only when open.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA