yeah they take a bit.
I am still stuck in the second quest on mission 5 this on beta 1.
Hopefully if I update my files I will be able to switch over again and keep my progress file.

Hi Aprone,
Perhaps this is me being overoptomistic, but I tried to restore my saved game from Mission 3 of the earlier beta of Lunimals with the latest one. I had gotten to the point where I should be breeding birds and rabbits, but somehow managed to lose all my power. The solar panels didn't seem to be charging properly, and so I was in a catch 22 situation.
Is this an artifact of the old save?
Best,
Zack.