I've just uploaded another version. I've already confirmed that this finally
fixes the window eyes support, though I'm sure, somehow, it won't work for
everyone using window eyes. I'm just being pessimistic, hopefully it'll all
work now. I've also taken another shot at getting JAWS to work. I think I was
looking at old documentation because when I started over, I'm absolutely
certain the stuff I found last time said something different. Hopefully this
will work for JAWS now too, so please let me know if you use Jaws and it works!

The update is the same link as always.