I have all of Richards Dos games. I bought them when I first bought my
first windows machine in late 1997 I guess it was. Those were my first Dos
games. Before that I had been using Mac Machines and before that I owned
the Eureka A4. I don't know if Richard is still on the net but I ran in to
him a few years ago on one of the chat sites like for the people or one of
those type sites. He's a real nice guy.

On 5/13/2011 at 8:52 AM dark wrote:

>Ah Phil, it actually sounds like the version I have is older, sinse there
>is
>no accellerate or force field option.
>
>As I said, maybe someone can contact this chap about redistribution.
>
>Beware the grue!
>
>Dark.

For The Best In music Please Listen to the Legend.
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500