hi tom,
I'm not sure if apple themselves would allow for that given their strict app-store guidelines, but I'm willling to bet there's something for jailbroken devices. However, dosBoxit self emulates the machine directly, which means it also outputs its video via directX and openGL. So you see where I'm getting at. I did hear of people running ASAP successfully under it, but you'd need a hardware synthesizer, and I personally haven't heard of any software ones that would support a sscreen reader under dos. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 3:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] DOS for iphone?

Hi Michael,

I've never tried this myself, so this is just a suggestion, but did
you try and see if there is a version of Dos Box for IPhone? Dos Box
is a cross-platform MS Dos emulator, and its really the only way I can
think of to run Dos apps on platforms and devices other than Windows.

HTH

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com