Hi Petr,

Yes, I do see where you are going with your thinking. You are aalso
right that with Dos Box you pretty much have to have an old hardware
synth and a Dos screen reader to use it. Unfortunately, with the lack
of hardware synths, serial ports, etc these days its pretty much a
given a VI user can't really use Dos Box. So even if there were a
version of Dos Box for IPhone there wouldn't be really any way to get
access to it via VoiceOver.

I know I have a similar problem with Dos Box. Once upon a time I could
plug in my old Dectalk Express and load Jaws for Dos and use Dos Box
for Linux. However, since my laptop doesn't have a serial port, my
Dectalk cable went bad, etc I really have no access for Dos Box any
more.